The Parish Activities Group (PAG) is dedicated to serving the parishioners of Incarnation by providing opportunities that promote and develop greater fellowship and faith within the parish community.
Homemade noodles are now on sale. Order forms can be found in the vestibules. A 16 ounce bag is $4.00.
Monthly 50/50 Drawing Reminder
$5 per entry, and since this drawing takes place electronically, just make your donation in multiples of $5. Donation envelopes must be received by the last day of the month. Monetary donations will also be accepted to offset the cost of supplies.
Congratulations to our March winners:
Mr. & Mrs. Stephen Bednar ($113.75)
Justine Yuhas ($68.25)
Mr. & Mrs. Francis Ezar ($45.50)
- Spring Parish Breakfast – Sunday, May 19, 2019, after the 8 a.m. Mass
- Coffee & Donuts – Sunday, May 26, 2019 after the 8 a.m. Mass
- Iron Pigs – Sunday, June 30, 2019 TBA
- Bingo Buffet – Saturday, July 13, 2019, after special 4 p.m. Mass
- Putt U – Wednesday, August 7, 2019, 7 p.m.
- Polka Mass & Halupki Dinner – Saturday, September 14, 2019, after special 4 p.m. Mass
PAG Board members
- Milissa Bolcar – President
- Ruth Herman – Vice President
- Sandra Bosak – Secretary
- Bonnie Zsilavec – Treasurer