The Parish Activities Group (PAG) is dedicated to serving the parishioners of Incarnation by providing opportunities that promote and develop greater fellowship and faith within the parish community.
Monthly 50/50 Drawing Reminder
$5 per entry, and since this drawing takes place electronically, just make your donation in multiples of $5. Donation envelopes must be received by the last day of the month.
Congratulations to Our March Winners
- Mr. & Mrs. Joseph Raykos ($108.75)
- Edward Kapun ($65.25)
- Mr. & Mrs. Brendan Wiley($43.50)
Homemade Noodles are now on sale. Order forms can be found in the vestibules – a 16 ounce bag is $4.00.
- Bingo Buffet – Saturday, July 14, 2018, after special 4 p.m. Mass
- Putt U Mini Golf Family Outing – Wednesday, August 1st
- Polka Mass & Halupki Dinner – Saturday, September 15th, after special 4 p.m. Mass (Note: this is a tentative date; we need to confirm with Changing Times and the Tatra Slovak Folk Group.)
- Parish Breakfast – Sunday, November 11th, after the 8 a.m. Mass
PAG Board members
- Milissa Bolcar – President
- Ruth Herman – Vice President
- Pamela Turek – Treasurer
- Sandra Bosak – Secretary