The Parish Activities Group (PAG) is dedicated to serving the parishioners of Incarnation by providing opportunities that promote and develop greater fellowship and faith within the parish community.
Monthly 50/50 Drawing Reminder
$5 per entry, and since this drawing takes place electronically, just make your donation in multiples of $5. Donation envelopes must be received by the last day of the month.
Congratulations to Our December Winners
- Mr. & Mrs. Michael Indrisek ($110.00)
- Mary Ann Kelemen ($66.00)
- Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Zsilavec ($44.00)
Once sufficient inventory is generated, we will let you know when orders will be accepted.
- Lenten Soup Supper – Friday, February 23, 2018, 6 p.m.
- Coffee & Donuts – Sunday, February 25, 2018, after the 8 a.m. Mass
- Easter Ham Raffle and Coffee & Donuts – Sunday, March 25, 2018, after the 8 a.m. Mass
- Parish Feast Day Dinner – Saturday, April 7, 2018, 5 p.m. (after special 4 p.m. Mass)
- Coffee & Donuts – Sunday, April 22, 2018, after the 8 a.m. Mass
- Annual Iron Pigs Game – Sunday, April 29, 2018 – save the date!
- Parish Breakfast – Sunday, May 5, 2018, after 8 a.m. Mass
- Coffee & Donuts – Sunday, May 27, 2018, after the 8 a.m. Mass
- Bingo Buffet—Saturday, July 14, 2018, after special 4 p.m. Mass
- Putt U Mini Golf Family Outing—First week of August. Date to be announced.
- Polka Mass & Halupki Dinner—Saturday, September 15th, after special 4 p.m. Mass (Note: this is a tentative date; we need to confirm with Changing Times and the Tatra Slovak Folk Group.)
- Parish Breakfast—Sunday, November 11th, after the 8 a.m. Mass
PAG Board members
- Milissa Bolcar – President
- Ruth Herman – Vice President
- Pamela Turek – Treasurer
- Sandra Bosak – Secretary