The Parish Activities Group (PAG) is dedicated to serving the parishioners of Incarnation by providing opportunities that promote and develop greater fellowship and faith within the parish community.
Homemade noodles are now on sale. Order forms can be found in the vestibules. A 16 ounce bag is $4.00.
Monthly 50/50 Drawing Reminder
$5 per entry, and since this drawing takes place electronically, just make your donation in multiples of $5. Donation envelopes must be received by the last day of the month.
Congratulations to Our December Winners
- Mr. & Mrs. Michael Indrisek ($110.00)
- Mary Ann Kelemen ($66.00)
- Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Zsilavec ($44.00)
Homemade Noodles are now on sale. Order forms can be found in the vestibules – a 16 ounce bag is $4.00.
- Coffee & Donuts – Sunday, March 25, 2018, after the 8 a.m. Mass
- Parish Feast Day Dinner – Saturday, April 7, 2018, 5 p.m. (after special 4 p.m. Mass)
- Coffee & Donuts – Sunday, April 22, 2018, after the 8 a.m. Mass
- Annual Iron Pigs Game – Sunday, April 29, 2018. Make your reservations before April 5, 2018, 10 pm. Click for more information
- Parish Breakfast – Sunday, May 5, 2018, after 8 a.m. Mass
- Coffee & Donuts – Sunday, May 27, 2018, after the 8 a.m. Mass
- Bingo Buffet – Saturday, July 14, 2018, after special 4 p.m. Mass
- Putt U Mini Golf Family Outing – First week of August. Date to be announced.
- Polka Mass & Halupki Dinner – Saturday, September 15th, after special 4 p.m. Mass (Note: this is a tentative date; we need to confirm with Changing Times and the Tatra Slovak Folk Group.)
- Parish Breakfast – Sunday, November 11th, after the 8 a.m. Mass
PAG Board members
- Milissa Bolcar – President
- Ruth Herman – Vice President
- Pamela Turek – Treasurer
- Sandra Bosak – Secretary