The Catholic Church proclaims that the Eucharist is the source and summit of the Christian Life. At Incarnation of Our Lord Parish we join in the proclamation with great gladness and conviction. The presence of Jesus in the Eucharist is the heart of our parish. As a community, we live out our Eucharistic identity through the celebration of the mass.
- 8:00 a.m. Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays at St Vincent de Paul Chapel, the former Holy Ghost Convent.
Please note that there will be no 8 a.m. Mass on days when there is a Funeral Mass.
Saturday Evening Vigil Masses
- 4:00 p.m. at Holy Ghost Church.
- 5:30 p.m. at Incarnation Church.
- 6:30 p.m. Confession at Incarnation Church following the 5:30 p.m. Mass
- 7:30 a.m. Confession before Mass at Incarnation Church
- 8:00 a.m. at Incarnation Church
- 10:00 a.m. at Holy Ghost Church
- 12:10 p.m. at Packer Memorial Church, Lehigh University*
- 9:10 p.m. at Packer Memorial Church, Lehigh University*
*When Lehigh is in session.
- Please consult the Parish Bulletin for time and dates of Holy Day Masses. The celebrations will rotate between Incarnation of Our Lord and Holy Ghost.
Confessions at Incarnation Church
- Following the Saturday 5:30 p.m. Mass
- Before the Sunday 8 a.m. Mass
First Friday Home Communion and Visitation by Father Dave
- Please call either Rectory to have your name put on the list for a visit from Fr. Dave.